Indium Corporation earned Electronics Manufacturing (EM) World‘s Innovation Award for Indium12.8HF, a versatile solder paste engineered to deliver exceptional jetting and microdispensing performance on a variety of systems.
The EM Innovation Award program recognizes and celebrates excellence in the electronics industry, encouraging companies to achieve the highest standards and push the industry forward.
“We are honored to have Indium12.8HF recognized by EM World,” said Evan Griffith, product specialist. “As miniaturization continues its spread throughout all corners of the industry, more applications must adapt to finer pitches and smaller packages with paste deposits which may be unachievable by stencil printing. It’s critical to Indium Corporation that we produce innovative, proven products that provide solutions to the current and emerging challenges.”
Indium12.8HF is a no-clean, halogen-free solder paste that is inherently compatible with Indium Corporation’s best-selling solder paste—Indium8.9HF—and is optimized for long-term jetting and microdispense applications. Indium12.8HF has proven to be useful in a wide range of applications, including MEMS and MiniLED assembly, which require precision dot diameter/line width deposits down to 80μm, as well as offering consistent, reliable dispensability without skips through a day of use.
- Meets IPC J-STD-004B with Amendment 1 ROL0 requirements
- Offers exceptional electrical reliability
- Minimizes graping and similar reflow issues with a unique flux oxidation barrier formulation
- Delivers aesthetically pleasing clear residue with minimal flow-out
- Provides minimal reflow spatter compared to similar solder pastes
- Has a long working (syringe) life