Indium Corporation ® will be showcasing its innovative products and technology throughout the China market at five industry tradeshows in October and November. The award-winning materials solutions featured at these shows will include soldering products for high-reliability, solutions for heterogeneous integration and assembly (HIA) and system-in-package (SiP), and LED applications.
CEIA Changsha, November 11
Indium Corporation will feature its award-winning material solutions for high reliability.
- Durafuse™ LT is a novel mixed alloy system with highly versatile characteristics that enable it for energy savings, high-reliability, low-temperature, step soldering, and assemblies with large temperature gradients.
- Indium8.9HF Solder Paste is a no-clean, halogen-free paste with superior printing and voiding performance. Indium8.9HF offers low bottom termination component (BTC) voiding, enhanced post-reflow flux residue electrical reliability, and a strong oxidation barrier which promotes complete coalescence and HIP resistance.
SiP China Shenzhen, November 5–7
Indium Corporation will feature its innovative materials solutions for HIA and fine-pitch system- SiP applications.
SiPaste ® ultrafine-pitch solder paste series is specifically designed for fine feature printing with fine powders ranging from Type 5 to Type 7. They help Avoid the Void ® , reduce slumps, and demonstrate consistent superior printing performance. SiPaste ® C201HF is specifically formulated to accommodate fine feature printing, combining superior non-wet open performance with excellent stencil print transfer efficiency to satisfy the broadest range of process requirements and boost SPI yields.
NC-809, the first low-residue no-clean, ball-attach flux on the market.
NC-809 is a dual-
purpose flux, engineered with high-tack characteristics for flip-chip applications and with adequate wetting power for ball-attach applications. This material is designed to hold die or solder spheres in place without risk of die shift or solder sphere movement during the assembly process.
MiniLED Shenzhen, November 10–11
Indium Corporation will feature its wide range of products for the current and evolving needs of LED manufacturing.
LEDPaste NC38HF is a no-clean, halogen-free solder paste specifically formulated to accommodate fine feature printing, especially for mini- or micro-LED applications. It combines superior wetting performance with excellent stencil print transfer efficiency to satisfy the broadest range of process requirements for the smallest LED applications. It also delivers high tackiness and is available in a wide range of alloys, including Ag-free options.
Indium3.2HF is a water-soluble, halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste. Formulated with Indium Corporation’s Type 6 SGS powder, it is ideal for fine feature printing applications and also offers consistent, repeatable printing performance combined with a long stencil life.
Indium Corporation will feature halogen-free, ultra-low residue, no-clean flux NC- 809 and water washable flux WS-829. Both fluxes are formulated with high tackiness and designed for printing and pin transfer applications for high-density mini-/micro-LED die- attach applications.
China Semiconductor Packaging Test Technology & Marketing Annual Conference (CSPT), November 14 16. Indium Corporation will again feature its innovative materials solutions for HIA along with its portfolio of high-reliability solutions for power electronics.
- InFORMS ® , reinforced solder alloy fabrications, improve mechanical and thermal reliability, and are specifically designed to produce consistent bondline thickness for power module applications. They also address specific challenges for the power electronics industry by providing an enhanced material for the development of more reliable and higher performance modules.
- Metal thermal interface materials (TIMs) are available for a wide variety of applications and process challenges. Indium Corporation’s Heat-Spring ® TIM offers uniform thermal resistance with minimized surface resistance and increased heat flow.
- InTACK™ is a halogen-free adhesive specially formulated with high tack to hold a die, chip, or solder preform in place without movement, reducing the need for fixturing during assembly for a lower cost of manufacturing ownership. It is uniquely designed for clean flux-free reflow processes, maintaining high tack strength to hold materials in place without residues or the need for extra cleaning steps in the process.