The International Electronics Circuit Exhibition (Shenzhen) (here under “HKPCA Show”), one of the world’s largest and most influential PCB and electronic assembly exhibitions, will be held on 6-8 December 2023 at Halls 5-8 of the Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center (Bao’an) in Shenzhen, China.
With the theme “Digitalization + AI = Future”, the show comes with a larger scale, enhanced lineup of exhibitors, and a more extensive product ranges. It will feature nine themed pavilions, offering a one-stop showcase of new products and solutions covering the entire PCB and EA industry chain. It will focus on industry upgrading and transformation in the digital era, leading the industry’s continuous development.
Four Halls at the December show, covering 70,000sqm of show floor area
In the coming years, with the rapid development of emerging industries such as NG Mobile communication, AI, new- energy vehicles, cloud computing and big data, there will be increasing demand for PCBs to meet the needs of various electronic components. This implies a stable and continuous development outlook for the PCB industry.
As one of the global leading exhibitions in the PCB and electronic assembly industry, HKPCA Show brings together numerous well-established and emerging manufacturers, industry leaders, and technical experts every year, providing an efficient platform for business cooperation, networking, and technology exchange.
The December show has upgraded and expanded the scale, bringing the total exhibition area to 70,000sqm.
Nine Pavilions covering the whole industry chain
Showcasing digital products and intelligent manufacturing
With the widespread application of innovative technologies such as AI, big data, cloud computing, IoT, and NG Mobile communication, digitalization is undoubtedly the future trend. HKPCA Show, centered around the theme of “Digitization + AI = Future,” will showcase more new digital products and solutions, helping enterprises achieve intelligent manufacturing upgrades and enhance digital factories.
Over 600 companies will be participating in this edition, including industry leaders and emerging
enterprises from Topsearch, Jovepca, MASS-LAMINATE, Han’s, World wide, KLA, Jadason, Protek,
Screen Pe, WKK, Universal, Schmoll, VEGA, Dongwei, C Sun, Schmid, Machvision, Cfmee, Ysphotech,
Sowotech, XACT, beijia, CHEON, Kyocera, Zhengye, Process Automation, Dupont, Zhengtianwei,
Qinhua Smart Environment, Qixin, Amiba, and more.
The show will feature nine themed pavilions, including PCB manufacturers, Electronic Assembly, Equipment Supplier, Material Suppliers, Green Pavilion, Smart Automation Pavilion, Japan/Korea Pavilion, Thailand Pavilion and SMF Pavilion for smart manufacturing and technological innovation. They will provide a comprehensive display of innovative products and technologies covering the entire industry chain, including PCBs, raw materials, equipment, assembly, environmental protection, intelligent upgrading, and digitization. It is the optimal platform for industry professionals to procure and explore new technologies under one roof.
Highlight on “International” Element to promote global exchange
“Internationalization” is a crucial element for the show. HKPCA Show aims to connect Chinese manufacturers with a wider array of international partners, providing great opportunities for
exhibitors and visitors to engage in multifaceted exchanges with foreign partners, to develop new
markets, thereby driving the global development of the entire industry. There are 81 international exhibitors showcasing products covering various aspects such as PCB, raw materials, equipment, assembly, digitization, and more. Additionally, the show will allocate resources to invite oversea buyers to facilitate precise connections between exhibitors and a broader range of overseas buyers.
Three concurrent conferences gather industry heavyweights to Explore Industry Trend
The December show will host a variety of exciting events to enhance industry exchanges. This year, the conference has been further strengthened with a greater focus on hot topics such as smart manufacturing, smart factories, digitization, and more. It will feature a gathering of industry experts sharing valuable insights and knowledge.
- International Technical Conference: Experts and senior management from famous companies have been invited to share cutting-edge PCB and electronic assembly information, providing innovative ideas and practical experience for industry players.
- SMART Conference: Focusing on hot topics such as digital transformation, metaverse, smart manufacturing, industrial IoT and smart factories, the Conference will address the industry’s most advanced achievements and development trends from unique and diverse perspectives. This will foster the intelligent upgrade of manufacturing.
- BUSINESS GOVirtual (Greater Bay Area) Tech Conference: This exciting half-day conference will explore emerging technology trends, including AIGC, Big Data Analytics, Data Storage and Security, Blockchain Of Things, 5G Technology etc. It will assist decision-makers in the manufacturing industry in learning the latest technological applications, solving operational and production issues, and seizing digitalization opportunities.
- Golf Tournament and Welcome Dinner: These events aim to offer an excellent opportunity for industry players to network and interact in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Pre-registration Now! Visitor pre-registration is currently available. Please login to the official website at www.hkpcashow.org or scan the QR code below to visit the WeChat Official Account ” International Electronics Circuit Exhibition (Shenzhen)” and complete your registration. By registering, you will enjoy the benefits of fast entry and exclusive pre-registration gift.