Introducing latest solutions for in-line automated inspection of SMT processes
Saki Corporation, an innovator in the field of automated optical and X-ray inspection equipment, will be once again exhibiting at Smart SMT & PCB Assembly 2024, an annual trade exhibition focused on semiconductor surface mount/printed circuit board manufacturing to be held in Suwon, Korea from February 21 to 23, 2024. Show visitors are invited to visit booth I 102 to discover Saki’s latest automated inspection solutions including SPI, AOI and the award-winning X-ray Automated Inspection System (AXI).
As a total solution for in-line automated inspection for SMT processes, Saki’s latest hardware and software will demonstrate the high-speed, high-precision automated inspection capability realized by Saki’s latest hardware and software.
Alongside its co-exhibitors JS TECH and H&J Corporation, the Saki technology team will present the company’s latest equipment lineup for high-speed, high-precision SPI-AOI-AXI in-line inspection:
- 3Xi-M110 (AXI) – the industry’s fastest automated X-ray inspection solution and winner of a Global Technology Award 2023;
- 3Di-LS3 (AOI) – advanced AOI with on-site camera module upgrade capability;
- 3Di-LS2 (AOI) – with 18µm resolution camera module;
- 3Si-LS2 (SPI) – same rigid gantry structure and drive unit as AOI providing high-speed, high-precision solder inspection;
- BF-Sirius (2D-AOI) – benchtop 2D-AOI with UV illumination for conformal coating inspection.
In addition to its machine solutions, Saki will also present its versatile software suite which works with the equipment to form a total solution for quality inspection:
- One Programming / Saki Link function (reference exhibit) – Software system for batch operation and centralized management of SPI, AOI, and AXI on a line-by-line basis;
- QD Analyzer – Saki’s powerful SPC system that contributes to improved product quality and productivity by accumulating and statistically analyzing the operating status and inspection results of all equipment on the production line;
- AI Solutions (reference exhibit) – an introduction to Saki’s unique integration of AI functionality.
“We are very pleased to introduce Saki’s latest solutions for SMT processes to our customers in Korea, Asia, and all over the world at Smart SMT & PCB Assembly again this year,” said Mr. Kim Kyu Seob, General Manager of Saki Corporation Korea Representative Office. “Our solutions help our customers solve their challenges by promoting more automation, reducing labor, and eliminating the need for specialized skills in the manufacturing process. We invite you to visit our booth for a complete overview of Saki’s latest solutions.”